- St. Andrews does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, or national and ethnic origin.
- An active waiting pool is maintained for those awaiting a space in the school. This pool remains current until you accept or decline a space for your child.
- By filling out and submitting your application form with the $125 application fee, you will reserve a space in the SAES waiting pool for enrollment.
- Enrollment is offered to children from 12 months through five years and is dependent upon space availability.
When a spacing becomes available, familes in the wait pool will be contacted. Acceptance of the space will lead to the following steps. Enrollment will be complete when the the following information has been received:
- A signed copy of your SAES Tuition Contract
- A completed SAES Enrollment Form which includes: an emergency medical release form, a current immunization record from your child’s physician, and a health form to be filled out by parents and the child’s physician
- A signed statement of receipt of, intent to read, and agreement to follow the Parent Handbook policies and procedures (found on the enrollment form)
- A deposit equal to one month's tuition is due at time of enrollment.
- A supply fee of $125.00 is charged at the beginning of each semester, and will be added to your September and January tuition invoices.
Please click here for complete information on Tuition and Fees.
To request an information packet or sign up for our next small group tour, please contact us.